Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ready to change into an Alchemist? Click here for the Alchemist Job Change Guide.
Note: We use the updated kRO mechanics, the significant differences of which are thus:
- Homunculus experience
- The experience value acquired by the Homunculus through battle belongs to the owner character.
- 10% of experience value acquired by the player character is distributed to the experience value of the Homunculus.
- Auto-feeding function
- You can activate the function in the Homunculus status UI.
- Changed battle mode: no more auto attack
- "ALT + right-click" allows Homunculus to specify attack target.
- Homunculus recognizes the designated attack target and begins combat by AI.
- AI can not proceed to combat against targets not designated as attack targets.
- If you activate the "ALT + T" or "Standby" function, you can turn off attack targeting at once.
|Learning Potion (Potion Research)||Increase effectiveness of created potions, as well as increase potion creation success rate.||10||Passive|
|Axe Mastery||Increase damage inflicted with Axe Class Weapons.||10||Passive|
|Summon Marine Sphere||Summon a Marine Sphere to a targeted cell. Marine Spheres will cast Self-Destruct upon receiving damage. Each cast requires 1 Marine Sphere Bottle.||5||Supportive|
|Pharmacy (Prepare Potion)||Enables manufacturing of potion and chemical. The correct Potion Creation Guide is needed for the manufacture of specific potions. Each cast requires 1 Medicine Bowl.||10||Supportive|
|Potion Pitcher||Throw a potion to an ally that will immediately take effect. Skill level determines the type of potion thrown, so increasing this skill's level makes more kinds of potions usable with this skill.||5||Supportive|
|Demonstration (Bomb)||Target an area and set it on fire by throwing a Bottle Grenade. The flames will not push back enemies within their range, but they do have a chance of damaging the weapons of enemies. Each cast require 1 Bottle Grenade.||5||Active|
|Acid Terror||Fling a bottle of corrosive acid at an enemy that has the chance of damaging the target's armor or causing the Bleeding effect. Each cast requires 1 Acid Bottle.||5||Offensive|
|Bio Cannibalize (Summon Flora)||Summon a Plant monster to a targeted cell. Monster will disappear after the skill's duration. Skill level affects the type of Plant monster that is summoned, as well as the monster's Max HP. Caster can only summon monsters of the same type at once. Each cast requires 1 Plant Bottle.||5||Supportive|
|Chemical Protection Armor||Protect a targeted ally's Armor from damage in battle for a set duration. Each cast requires 1 Glistening Coat.||5||Supportive|
|Chemical Protection Weapon||Protect a targeted ally's Weapon from damage in battle for a set duration. Each cast requires 1 Glistening Coat.||5||Supportive|
|Chemical Protection Shield||Protect a targeted ally's Shield from damage in battle for a set duration. Each cast requires 1 Glistening Coat.||5||Supportive|
|Chemical Protection Helm||Protect a targeted ally's Headgear from damage in battle for a set duration. Each cast requires 1 Glistening Coat.||5||Supportive|